April is Credit Union Youth Month! This year’s theme is “Be a Credit Union Saver & Your Savings Will Never Go Extinct”.
We have two great ways for youth to participate this month!
Kirby Kangaroo Coloring Contest
This coloring contest is open to children ages 12 and under who have a Kirby Kangaroo account at GMFCU!
- Download the Youth Month Coloring Sheet here
- Turn it in to any GMFCU branch by April 30, 2021
- Receive a $5 deposit to your Kirby Kangaroo account!
Limit one coloring sheet per Kirby Kangaroo account. Child must have a Kirby Kangaroo account at GMFCU to be eligible and the $5 deposit is only eligible for that account.
Don’t have a Kirby Kangaroo Youth Account? Open one today by coming in or giving us a call at 336-373-2090!
Claim Your Youth Essay Contest
This essay contest is open to teens age 13-17 who have a Claim Your Youth account at GMFCU!
- Download the entry form here
- Write a 200 word essay on the following topic: “Why Saving Money is Important for My Future”
- Turn it in at any branch or email it to us by April 30, 2021
- GMFCU will pick 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners on May 3, 2021
- 1st Place = $100 deposit
- 2nd Place = $50 deposit
- 3rd Place = $25 deposit
Limit one essay per Claim Your Youth account. Teen must have a Claim Your Youth account at GMFCU to be eligible and winning deposit is only eligible for that account.
Don’t have a Claim Your Youth Account? Open one today by coming in or giving us a call at 336-373-2090!
Questions? Let us know!