Are you currently shopping for a new home or interested in taking advantage of low rates to refinance your existing home loan? Let Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union help welcome you home with a mortgage loan to fit your needs.
- Conventional Fixed Rate 10, 15, 20 and 30 year mortgages with up to 97% financing
- USDA Mortgages with up to 100% financing*
- Down Payment Assistance Options through the City of Greensboro, City of High Point, and City of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County*
Whether this is your first home or your next home, we’re here to help you every step of the way with:
- Low rates and closing costs
- Local, trusted service
- Quick closing times
- Pay your mortgage at any GMFCU branch, in online banking, or on our mobile app!
Finance your home with a local lender you trust. Getting started is easy! Contact Kristin Howerton, our dedicated mortgage originator, for your mortgage lending options at (336) 676-6398, or click the button below to start the process!
Getting ready to purchase? Check out our Purchase Guide for information on preapproval, down payment assistance, and what you need to know once you’re under contract.
Not a member yet? See why banking with GMFCU pays!
*USDA Mortgages, City of Greensboro Down Payment Assistance, City of High Point Down Payment Assistance, and City of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Down Payment Assistance all require certain criteria to be met including location, income limits, and more. See GMFCU for more information on if you qualify for these programs.