VOTING for the 2019 – 2020 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Please take a moment and cast your vote for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors. That’s one of the good things about your credit union membership. Members have a say in how their credit union is run through their Board of Directors. Be sure you cast your vote!
To Vote by Mail*
- All members received a ballot in the mail.
- Take a moment to review the ballot
- Mark your choices clearly with a dark pen or pencil and be sure to sign your ballot or it will not be counted.
- Return your ballot in the postage-paid envelope provided on or before April 5, 2019.
To Vote Online*, login to It’s Me247
- If you have not signed up for It’s Me247, call us and we’ll help you get setup.
- Once you are logged in to It’s Me247, simply click the “Place Your Vote” button on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click “I’m Ready to Cast My Vote” and make your selections.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your vote is complete.
All votes are confidential.
*To be eligible to vote, you must be a primary member in good standing and 16+ years of age.
Questions: Call Member Services 336.373.2090 for help.