GMFCU offers a private student loan solution through our partner, Student Choice Loans. These loans are a smarter way to pay for college once all scholarships, grants and federal aid have been exhausted. If you need funding, Student Choice loans offer:
- Simple, straightforward terms and lower rates
- Easy online application and 24/7 call support center
- No upfront costs or prepayment penalty
- Interest can be deferred up to 60 months
- Flexible repayment options including in-school deferment
- 0.25% rate discount during repayment for automated electronic payments
- Convenient line-of-credit that lets you secure financing for your entire undergraduate program with one application
- Most 4-year public and private non-profit schools are eligible (over 2,000 participating schools)
The Student Choice Loan website offers a guide to financial aid, a library of student loan information, and a fast online loan application with a video tutorial. Apply for a Student Choice Loan online or learn more.
*Subject to credit qualification and annual credit review. Student must also meet school’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
Visit the Student Loan web site or call 877.689.1170 to learn more!
Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic? We’re here to help.
In light of the significant impact and ongoing uncertainty around the Coronavirus pandemic, please know that your well-being and financial needs are our top priorities. With that in mind, in regard to your student loan account we have taken steps to ensure that you have access to the services and personalized support that you may need.
University Accounting Service (UAS) is the loan servicer for your account and provides 24/7 access to view your student loan information and make payments on the University Accounting Service Website. (Payments by mail should be sent to University Accounting Service, PO Box 5865, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5865.)
If you have additional questions regarding your student loan account, or are experiencing difficulties at this time and need to discuss repayment options to keep your account in good standing, please call 800-723-2210 to speak with a servicing agent.