Hey, you. You need a personal finance manager.
Even though we all try, most of us really don’t watch our finances like we should be. GMFCU makes it easier than ever for you to manage your spending and create a budget that works for your lifestyle.
MoneyMap is a FREE service for our members that gives you control of ALL your financial information—including your GMFCU account, other bank or credit union accounts, investment firms, credit cards, loans, etc.
Visualize your spending
MoneyMap creates vivid, easy-to-understand charts and graphs of your finances. It will keep everything updated automatically, making comparisons or showing the progress of your goals over time.
- View Accounts – from GMFCU and other financial institutions
- Track spending – clearly see the categories where you spend the most
- Create budgets – make a plan and follow your progress
- Manage debt – take control and plan ways to pay down debt
- Review transactions – in one place, from all your accounts
- Net worth – track your assets in 3-month increments.
- MoneyMap helps you to see where your money goes each month and where you are overspending.
MoneyMap becomes your financial GPS with built-in-tools that guide you through the process of making a plan for your money. It will help you set a goal to save more, or create a real budget where you will make a financial commitment to stay within that budget.
Is MoneyMap Secure?
You can be very confident that your information is protected with the highest level of security software available.
I’m ready. How do I access MoneyMap?
The GMFCU Mobile App is available for download from the App Store or on Google Play.