Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union (GMFCU) offers many member benefits and here’s several reasons why you should join:
- Ownership. We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative, member-owned, and member run. Our goal is not to make money off our members, but to address a common need in helping our members to manage their financial resources at every stage of their financial lives.
- Lifetime Membership. “Once a member, always a member.” This means that if you choose to leave your current employment or move, you may still retain your account at GMFCU.
- Save. We offer credit cards, home equity loan, mortgage, auto loans and personal loans at lower rates than you would find at a bank. And, our savings, checking, and CDs have better rates.
- Branches. Members have access to our local branches, our online e-branch It’s Me247, and more than 5,000 shared branch locations across the United States. Members may visit any one of these shared branches to withdraw money, make a deposit, or make a loan payment. Click here for more information on CO-OP Shared Branching.
- ATM Networks. We offer 4 free local ATM locations in the downtown Greensboro Area, plus access to the CashPoints ATM Network. Click here for ATM locations.
- Community. We are a small, local credit union and we are proud to roll up our sleeves and help our fellow citizens with their financial needs.
- You Matter. Become part of a membership where your voice counts! Join GMFCU.