Are you a small business looking to offer your employees the added value of financial wellness at no cost to you? At Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union, our focus is unique in that we partner with local companies to supplement their existing benefits program.
What is a SEG?
SEGs—or Select Employee Groups—are small businesses just like yours who have partnered with us to make their employees eligible for membership and services at GMFCU. We currently serve over 70 local businesses in Greensboro and Guilford County. View a list or our current partners. We’d love to add you to that list.
What is the GMFCU Difference?
With GMFCU, you’re our neighbor, not a number. Our members enjoy personalized service tailored to meet them where they are in life and help improve their financial well-being. We have all of the perks of a traditional bank without the unnecessary fees. Here are just a few of the services we offer to all members:
- Savings Accounts (upon membership)
- Fee-free, interest-earning Checking Accounts
- Online Banking and Mobile App (with mobile check deposit capability)
- GMFCU Mastercard Credit and Debit Cards
- Certificates of Deposit
- IRAs & Retirement Options
- Youth Accounts
- Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
- Mortgages & Home Equity Lines of Credit
- New/Used Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, and Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Personal Line of Credits
- Christmas, Vacation, and Share Secured Loans
In addition to deposit and loan services, we also offer MoneyDesktop Money Management software and BALANCE financial education tools—both FREE for GMFCU members! We also have Lunch & Learn seminars scheduled throughout the year at our Soabar branch and can arrange seminars just for your employees at your place of business.
Where is GMFCU located?
We have 3 convenient Greensboro locations to serve you:
- Greene Street/Main Office: 217 N. Greene Street
- Soabar Branch: 2200 Soabar Street
- Renaissance Branch: 2511 Phillips Avenue
We also have 3 local GMFCU No Surcharge ATMs, access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs through CashPoints, and over 5,000 shared branching locations nationwide through our membership in the CO-OP Shared Branch Network.
I’m ready to partner with GMFCU. What’s next?
To request affiliation with GMFCU as a business partner, you’ll need to do the following:
- Download and fill out the GMFCU Business Partner Application.
- Be sure to sign and print your name as the owner, manager or director of your company.
- Forward this information to Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union, Attn: Marketing, 217 N. Greene Street., Greensboro, North Carolina 27401.
- Your application will be submitted to the GMFCU Board of Directors and to the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for review and final approval,
- We will give you a call when everything is completed. It’s that easy.
Have a question about becoming a SEG? Contact us at (336) 373-2090 or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you and your employees into our GMFCU Family!