Every Year, GMFCU awards two $1,000 scholarships to two outstanding high school seniors to help them achieve their college education.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- GMFCU primary member in good standing and the applicant must have their own account.
- A high school senior who plans to attend either a 4-year, or 2-year college.
- Submit completed application (available online) and other required paperwork to any branch.
- Provide an essay of 1,000 words or less.
- All applications and related information will be reviewed by the Scholarship Review Committee appointed by the Board. Only the winners will be notified.
*Please Note: GMFCU board members, employees, volunteers or family members of employees or volunteers are not eligible for the scholarship.