Updated May 26, 2021
Guidelines in Place to Limit Coronavirus Exposure
The ability to assist our members with their financial needs is important to us. To limit the spread of Coronavirus, we have taken the following steps to ensure we can meet your needs while providing a save environment to both you and our staff.
All Lobbies Are Currently Open!
- Anyone who has not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are asked to please continue wearing masks while in our lobbies. Those who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are welcome to not wear mask in accordance with current CDC guidance.
- A limited number of members will be allowed in each lobby at a given time. This number is posted on each door and we ask that you observe the number of people in the lobby and wait outside if we are at capacity.
- Social distancing markers are in place in all lobbies and members are asked to adhere to them.
- “Cough Guard” shields are in place at each teller window and staff office desk.
- Staff will continue wear masks while engaging with members whether or not they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We will continue to disinfect and sanitize high-traffic areas frequently thought the day.
If you are uncomfortable visiting in person, we are assisting members via telephone, email, and online banking as well as our Soabar Drive Thru.
ATMs & Electronic Funds Available to You Quickly
During this time, we strongly encourage you to use your debit card whenever possible. This will eliminate the need for you to come in for cash.
All electronic funds, including debit transactions, credit card transactions, remote deposited checks, electronic bill pay, direct deposit, and direct debits will process normally.
Our ATMs (Soabar Branch, Renaissance Branch, The Depot, and Greensboro Farmer’s Curb Market) as well as any CashPoints ATMs are also available to you. Our Soabar and Renaissance ATMs also accept deposits. If you have any trouble with a GMFCU machine, give us a call during normal business hours at 336-373-2090.
Phone Lines and Email Communications Are Open During Business Hours
We are available via telephone or email during normal business hours (8:30 am-5 pm). Please call 336-373-2090 or toll free at 866-373-4628 to speak with a Member Services or Loan representative about your account. If your need is not urgent, we can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Member Service needs) or email@example.com (Loan needs).
We anticipate heavy call volume, so if you don’t reach us please leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP!
Online Services Available 24/7
Online Banking and our Mobile App can be used to pay bills, pay other people via email or text, remotely deposit checks, or apply for a loan. To set yourself up with Online Banking or the Mobile App, or to get assistance with resetting your password, please give us a call at 336-373-2090.
Updates Available on Our Facebook Page
“Like” us on Facebook for the most up-to-date information on our hours of operation or any alerts you might need to know about.
Your Account is Secure
We appreciate your patience as we continue to serve you. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!