Simplify Your Life
By choosing Bill Pay you can receive, pay and organize your bills online or through mobile access when it is convenient – you are in complete control.
So Many Benefits . . .
- Easy to set up – follow simple point and click instructions: Paying a bill with It’s Me 247 Bill Pay Video
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone from babysitters to utilities
- Keeps payment history register
- You can set up recurring payments – like mortgage, car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience – some billers can receive next-day payments and some even same-day payments
- Add billers quickly with just an account number, address, phone number, and zip code: It’s Me 247 Setting Up an eBill Pay Video
- No additional sign-on or passwords to remember – just click the “Pay and Transfer” icon from It’s Me 247
- Monitors the status of your payments
- You have complete control
- Receive notice when e-bills arrive
- Schedule reminders and recurring payments
- Bill Pay is safe and secure and is available in the GMFCU Mobile APP
Tip: Receive Your Bills Online
One of the many benefits of Bill Pay is the ability to receive bills electronically. Not every company is set up to send e-bills yet, but the list is growing daily. To begin receiving e-bills from a payee you’ve already established, simply click on the “E-bill” link next to the biller’s name. Then follow the instructions.
Download the free GMFCU Mobile APP from the Apple App Store®, or from the Google Play™ for Android phones store.