You already enjoy using Greensboro Municipal, why not share the benefits of credit union membership with your family and fellow employees?
It's easy to refer a member - here's how:
- Refer a family member (immediate family members, step families, adoptive relationship, those living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit).
- Refer a fellow employee at your company (Qualifying Select Employee Partner Groups).
- Once your referral qualifies for membership and joins, they are eligible for all the benefits of credit union services.
- For more information, contact Member Services: 336.373.2090
MEMBER REFERRAL FORM
Who can you refer for membership at the credit union?
Anyone who works at an Eligible Employer/Select Employee Group affiliated with Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union.
- Retirees who worked at an Eligible Employer.
- Immediate family members including the following: spouse, child sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships, or persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
1. Use the handy Member Referral Form to refer those co-workers and family members to the credit union, or, download a Member Referral Form
2. Visit Member Services at a Greensboro Municipal location to finalize the process. This is required by the US Patriot Act so that we an personally identify the applicant and have a copy of their original signature.
3. The referral should bring photo identification with the primary residence listed, Social Security card, and a $25 deposit to open their savings account.
4. The $25 deposit establishes membership and can be withdrawn when they want to close the account. (member must maintain the account for 1 year after joining).
Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union serves employees and family members of employees of 70+ businesses in the Greensboro area. To learn if you are eligible for membership, please click on Eligible Employers or call Member Service at (336) 373-2090 or (866) 373-4628), Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you.