- Convenient access to your accounts is important.
- Our Telephone Teller provides free 24-hour automated access to your touch tone phone.
- An automated directory will assist you with your transactions.
- You'll have access to checking account balances, arrange transfers between checking and savings, review loan history, and handle other routine financial transactions anytime, day or night.
Telephone Teller Account Information - please call:
- In the Greensboro area: (336) 373-2181
- Outside Greensboro area: (800) 448-1531
CU*TALK . . . CONVENIENCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
Introducing CU*Talk our telephone banking system, which makes taking care of your credit union business faster, easier and safer! Because you can now get around the clock access to your accounts this service is perfect for your busy lifestyle.
All you to use CU*Talk is a touch-tone phone, your account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Now you are all set to take care of business.
CU*Talk User Guide>>>
CU*TALK LETS YOU PERFORM NUMBEROUS TRANSACTIONS LIKE THESE:
- Review account balances,
- Verify the date and mount of your transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments.
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Check current interest rates
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information,
Whether you are at home, at work, or thousands of miles away, CU*Talk puts your accounts right at your fingertips.
Certificate and loan rates are printed on your statement.
If you have questions about these account suffixes or any other questions about CU*Talk, do not hesitate to call us at 336.373-.2060 during office hours. We will be glad to assist you.