How to sign-up for It's*Me247
BRINGING ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTS, YOUR WAY!
When you login for the first time, please look to the top right side of the screen for the note icon: "I'm New Where Do I start?"and click.
- The main It's *Me247 screen appears. For first time users, or to re-enroll please enter your Member number.
- Enter your password - use the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number.
- You will be asked to Accept or Decline the Disclosure - accept in order to proceed.
- The Password Screen will appear:
- Put in your current password - the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- Enter your new password - must be alpha/numeric and no more than 10 characters
- Confirm your new password and Enter
- The Security Question screen will appear. Follow the instructions to pick your (3) three security questions.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure you keep a copy of the security questions, your login ID and security code in a safe place so you can find it if you need it. We have no access to that information.
- Be sure you take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the site and all the new features.
- After you enroll and login to It's*Me247, you will now have secure access to your accounts, CU*Easy Pay, and e-statements.
- Click the Preference Icon at the top right of the screen for the preference screen to appear. Here you may change your password, sign-up for e-statements, change your security questions and more.
- e-Statements gives you quicker access your account statement on-line anytime you need it. It will also build a 6-month history for your reference.
- Go Mobile Web Banking allows you access to your account via your mobile phone. Local phone charges may apply to your account.
- You may transfer between your own cu accounts, or you may transfer to other credit union accounts if you are currently joint on those accounts. You will need to call the credit union to request the transfer option.
If you need help or have questions, please call Member Services:
With It's Me 247 On-line Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union account any time, from any place life takes you! If you have a computer and a connection to the Internet, you can use It's Me 247 On-line Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock,
Why It's Me 247? Because it's your credit union! You are a member . . . you are an owner. Whether you visit the credit union on-line or in a branch lobby, we want you to see yourself reflected in the credit union. With built-in security and personalization features, It's Me 247 On-line Banking lets you access your accounts, your way.
ALL YOU NEED TO USE IT'S ME 247 ON-LINE BANKING IS …
- Connection to the Internet through an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Internet browser software, such as the latest versions of Internet Explorer or Fire-fox.
- The browser must use a minimum of 128-bit encryption. To check the encryption level, from the Help menu, choose About . . . and look for a cipher strength of 128-bit strength,
- The browser must have Java-Script enabled, and the privacy setting must allow session cookies.