TIPS FOR FIRST-TIME USERS
The first time you login to your accounts in on-line banking, you'll need to enter your account number and temporary password. Your temporary password is the last four digits of your Social Security number. You'll be required to change that to a permanent password in order to finish logging in the first time.
- To keep your accounts secure, choose a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Don't use a birth date, or a child's or pet's name. Instead, use a combination of letters and numbers, or add symbols, or use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters to make it more difficult for someone to guess.
- Never write down your password or share it with others!
- Look for other tips on choosing a secure password when you login for the first time.
After you login, you‘ll be asked to provide answers to three Security Questions that you get to choose. If you forget your password later, you'll just need to answer these questions and on-line banking will help you set up a different password and get logged in.
CONNECTING TO IT'S ME 247
- Enter www.greensboromcu.org in the address line of your browser software
- When our website appears, click the It's Me 247 On-line Banking Login buttons,
- Enter your account number (or user-name, if you have one) and click Next.
- Enter your password. If you have logged in before, you will also need to answer one of your chosen security questions, now.
- First time users, follow the instructions on your screen to change your temporary password (the last 4-digits of your SS#) and set up your security questions and other settings.
- When the It's Me 247 screen appears, you are in!
Remember that as security requirements and the internet world change, so will these requirements. If you have trouble accessing It's Me 247 On-line Banking Features, the first step is always to upgrade your browser software. For more information, visit www.it'sm247.com/help.
Want to login with a user-name instead of your account number? Ask a credit union representative to day about using your Personal Internet Branch (PIB) profile to customize your on-line banking security settings.
- After you enroll, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the new site so you can take advantage of all the new features available to manage your accounts.
Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union members have access to their accounts on-ine backed by the latest in on-line technology. And, as technology advances, so do our on-line products. We never stop looking for opportunities to provide members with newer, more convenient options for managing their financial resources. GMFCU may be located in downtown Greensboro, North Carolina, but with all the benefits of our electronic services, you have free access to your accounts no matter where you login.
Please call Member Services with any questions regarding It's Me247 On-line:
Darlene Wilson (336) 373-2902 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Caviness (336) 373-7985 e-mail: email@example.com
Sharon Boone (336) 373-2392 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org