Available May 1 - July 31
- You may borrow up to $1,000 for 10 months
- If you have never had a loan with Greensboro Municipal Federal Credit Union, you will need to complete a basic loan application and qualify under normal underwriting guidelines.
- Loan Requests are by appointment only. You may call Loan Officer to set up your appointment,
- You'll need to provide us a current paycheck stub when you apply for the loan.
- You must be a member in good standing and employed full time by your current employer for the past 12 months.
- You cannot be under bankruptcy or any other financial counseling plan.
- All loans with GMFCU must be current and you must not have been declined by GMFCU for a loan within the past 12 months.
- Delinquency on loan payments of over 30 days within the past 12 months will disqualify you for this loan.
- Loan requests are by appointment only.
- Loan applications are NOT accepted via our web site